- About ARCH
- Prospective Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Labs & Facilities
Climate & Weather
- US climate zones according to the International Energy Conservation Code, provided by MADCAD.com through the subscription of OSU: http://www.madcad.com/library/IECC-12/ For climate zones refer to Chapter 3: General Requirements, Section C301.
- Climate Consultant Computer Program: free download from the UCLA Energy Design Tools website: http://www.energy-design-tools.aud.ucla.edu/
Weather Data Files
- Energy Plus (epw) format by DOE, Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy: http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm
- TMY3 format by DOE, National Renewable Energy Laboratory: http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsrdb/1991-2005/tmy3/by_state_and_city.html
Weather Forecast & History
- Weather forecast by NOAA, the National Weather Service: http://www.weather.gov/ (enter ZIP code)
- Hail report map, by NOAA: http://hail.org/map/NOAA.html , select the time period up to 4 weeks back.
- Online Calculators of Windchill, Relative Humidity, and Heat Index by NOAA, National Weather Service: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ffc/html/metcalc.php